20th October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Information Technology seats are available in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Information Technology from Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

22nd October 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Information Technology seats are available in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Information Technology from Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

There are 40 Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) seats available in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology. Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent, preferably having Mathematics as a subject at H.S (12th) level with minimum 45% marks in aggregate are eligible to study Bachelor of Information Technology in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology. Duration of the course is three years (6 semesters). Students can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?