20th October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Information Technology in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology for studying Bachelor of Information Technology. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

22nd October 2018, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Information Technology in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology for studying Bachelor of Information Technology. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Information Technology in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology. Those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent, preferably having Mathematics as a subject at H.S (12th) level with minimum 45% marks in aggregate are eligible to study Bachelor of Information Technology in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Information Technology course in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?