27th February 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seats available in Bhagwant University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Bhagwant University. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for this course course? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

3rd March 2019, 07:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seats available in Bhagwant University?

Total intake for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Bhagwant University is 15. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Bhagwant University. Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication is full time 3 years duration of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?