29th June 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication students of National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad?

Hi friends, I am planning to secure admission in National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad for studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such students of this institute. Kindly tell me the availability of placement asap.

2nd July 2020, 03:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication students of National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad?

Yes, campus placement is available for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication students of National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad. The institute provides the student with the best subjective information and soft skills and gives them the opportunity for campus placements. The top organisations recruiters come for the placement at the campus to give the opportunity to the institute students.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nimcj.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?