1st October 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seats are available in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chennai?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chennai. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available? Thank you!

5th October 2019, 02:00 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seats are available in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chennai?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chennai is 120.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Chennai is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) in any stream from a recognized board of India.

You can visit the website http://bhavanschennai.org/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?