20th July 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Placement in Core Companies for BTech Mechanical student? Is CAD course helpful to get placement in core companies?

Hello, I am a BTech Mechanical student. I am in my final semester. I want to get job in companies related to my stream. I also want to know that if I do CAD course then I will get placement related to my stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement in Core Companies for Electrical & Electronics Engineer? Is CAD course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  2. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  3. Placement in Core Companies for Electronics & Communication Engineer? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  4. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  5. Previous year campus placement papers of all core companies?
  6. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get placement in a Core Company
  8. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  9. CDAC course is helpful to get placement in core companies for Electrical student?
  10. Does core Mechanical companies recruit girls? List of core Mechanical companies?
  11. Job opportunities in core companies for BTech Chemical student?
  12. How to get a job in Mechanical core company having skills like ANSYS, PROE and AUTO CAD?
  13. Procedure to apply for internships in core mechanical companies?
  14. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  15. Which reference book is good for preparation of various core companies like Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, TATA and Bajaj?
  16. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  17. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  18. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2018, 04:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement in Core Companies for BTech Mechanical student? Is CAD course helpful to get placement in core companies?

Yes, I can say that knowledge of CAD is highly useful in getting placement in core companies. You may find numerous job opportunities in Core Companies after successful completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Top core companies are,

<> Mahindra & Mahindra

<> Ashok Leyland Ltd

<> Hyundai Motors India Limited

<> Royal Enfield Ltd

<> Addison & Co Ltd

<> FIAT

<> TATA Motors

<> Jindal Steel

<> Steel Authority of India

<> Tube Investments of India Ltd

<> Axles India Ltd

<> L&T

<> Kirloskar

<> Cummins

<> Adani Group

<> General Motors India

<> Bajaj Automobiles

<> Maruti Suzuki..etc.,
21st July 2018, 07:45 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Placement in Core Companies for BTech Mechanical student? Is CAD course helpful to get placement in core companies?

Yes
Doing CAD Course definitely help in getting placed in Mechanical CORE Companies. During the course of Interview One need to Perform Tool test related to CAD Course and pass the test. Practicing the CAD tool operations like DesignAssemblyDetailingDrafting
and GDNT( Geometric dimension and tolerance).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?