31st December 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology from Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available? Thank you!

18th May 2021, 12:18 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital?

Total 30 seats of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital.

You will get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Visit official website for application submission.
http://scbmch.nic.in/
27th May 2021, 07:28 PM
suresh75020

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital?

If you have a thought to study MLT course in best college then campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies. First of all, I mentioning the eligibility criteria for MLT courses

1. Students should have been passed 10+2 in the science stream under-recognized board.
2. Students should score 55& aggregate score in 12th.

If you are looking to get admission in the best MLT course then campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies.
31st May 2021, 07:26 PM
suresh75020

MVM College of Allied Health Sciences[/URL] is one of the best-allied science colleges in India. MVM College of Allied Health Sciences provides good placements and quality education for students.

List of best allied science colleges in india :

MVM college of allied health sciences

East point college of allied health sciences

MsRamaiah college of allied health sciences

BGS college of allied health science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?