13th July 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in Vidyasagar Institute of Health?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Vidyasagar Institute of Health. So, I would like to know how many seats are available for this BMLT course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

14th July 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in Vidyasagar Institute of Health?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Vidyasagar Institute of Health. So, I would like to know how many seats are available for this BMLT course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

Number of seats available in the Vidyasagar Institute of Health for the Bachelor degree courses is given below:

Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) – 60 seats

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) – 24 seats

BSc (Hons.) in Nutrition – 35 seats
14th July 2019, 07:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in Vidyasagar Institute of Health?

Number of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats available in Vidyasagar Institute of Health are 60 (Sixty).
Duration of Medical Laboratory Technology offered at Vidyasagar Institute of Health is full time 3 years and 6 months.

Detailed information is available at:
http://vihmid.org.in/courses-offered/
14th July 2019, 07:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Vidyasagar Institute of Health, is a government college in Rangamati, Midnapore, in Paschim Medinipur district. It is affiliated to Vidyasagar University.
Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology is a 3 years and 6 months under-graduate course. There are total 60 seats available for the course in the institute.
Fee for this course is Rs.20,000/- for odd semesters and Rs.20,000/- for even semesters (Rs.2,300/- Admission fee at the time of admission). So, total Rs.22,300/- at the time of admission.
14th July 2019, 11:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The total number of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats that are available in Vidyasagar Institute of Health is 30.

Vidyasagar Institute of Health

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Rangamati, Medinipur, P.O. Midnapore, Dist- Paschim Medinipur
Medinipur, West Bengal 721102, India
22nd September 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know from which date start the class of BMLT session 2020-2021.
19th July 2022, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

How many needed cut off for BMLT course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?