13th July 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Vidyasagar Institute of Health? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in Vidyasagar Institute of Health. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. And what cutoff rank is essentially required for admission. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th July 2019, 07:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Vidyasagar Institute of Health? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam is not available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Vidyasagar Institute of Health. Candidates are selected on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
In order to pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Vidyasagar Institute of Health, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biological Science as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

Candidates can find details on;
http://vihmid.org.in/eligibility-criteria/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?