23rd May 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

How many BArch seats are available in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design?

Hi, I am looking for the admission in BArch course which is available in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course?

26th May 2019, 12:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am looking for the admission in BArch course which is available in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course?

There are 80 Bachelor of Architecture seats available in the Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design. In the above mentioned 80 seats 25% seats are filled through management quota. Interested students can contact the Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design for more details. Students are required to pass National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) for the admission to study Bachelor of Architecture at Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design.
26th May 2019, 12:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design?

Total number of BArch seats available in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design are 80 (including 25% seats for Management quota).
For exact information, you should contact the institute.

Address:
Kalol Institute of Architecture And Design
Ahmedabad-Mehsana Highway,
Opposite Sindabad Hotel,
Kalol - 382721,
Ta-Kalol, Dist-Gandhinagar,
Gujarat, India.
Email: [email protected]
26th May 2019, 11:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The total number of BArch seats that are available in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design is 60.

Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Ahmedabad-Mehsana Highway, Dist-Gandhinagar, Pratap Pura Village, Kalol, Gujarat 382721
Phone: 02764 222 604
27th May 2019, 03:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Architecture in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design is 40.

The admission to the Bachelor of Architecture course in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design is through the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)

If you are looking forward to study Bachelor of Architecture course in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design than it is mandatory to apply for NATA and score a good rank.

The allotment of the college is completely based on the counselling and the number of seats vacant in the college.

Contact Address:-
Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design
Ahmedabad- Mehsana Highway, Op. Sindabad Hotel
Kalol - 382721,Ta-Kalol, Dist-Gandhinagar,(Gujarat)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?