10th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How many BArch seats are available in Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture?

Hello, I am planning to study BArch in Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture. So, I want to know how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

14th September 2019, 08:06 PM
mebatman

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture?

Total seats available for BArch in Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture are :

40 seats are allotted in this university for BArch .
14th September 2019, 11:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture?

The seat availability to study BArch at Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture is 40 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture
KK Colony, Vijayapura, Karnataka - 586109
Phone - 08352276158
15th September 2019, 02:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Architecture in Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture is 40.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Architecture in Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture is 10+2 with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to Bachelor of Architecture in Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture is through National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

Contact Address:-

Malik Sandal Institute of Art & Architecture
KK Colony, Vijayapura
Karnataka-586109
Phone number:-083522 76158
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?