5th June 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

How many BArch seats are available in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture?

Hello, I am planning to study BArch in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture and Research Centre. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

10th June 2019, 12:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture?

There are total number of 160 BArch seats available in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture.
Duration of BArch program is full time 5 years including 1 year of Internship.
Candidates are admitted into BArch course on the basis of valid score in NATA or JEE main paper 2 and marks obtained in the 10+2 or equivalent.

More info;
https://manipal.edu/foa/programs/pro...ist/barch.html
11th June 2019, 01:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture?

The seat availability to study BArch in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture is 160 seats intake.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture
5th Mile, Tadong
Gangtok, Sikkim - 737132
Phone - 03592-27024/231147
Email - [email protected]
11th June 2019, 01:43 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Architecture in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture is 40.

The admissions are done on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.

You can check the website https://manipal.edu/foa/programs/program-list/barch.html for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?