18th August 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How many BCom(Foreign Trade Management) seats are available in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BCom(Foreign Trade Management) course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

5th September 2018, 04:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom(Foreign Trade Management) seats are available in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal?

Institute of Professional Education & Research (IPER) offers different level degree in different subjects where B.Com in Foreign Trade management is one of them.

B.Com in Foreign Trade management is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required is a 10+2 in any related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The intake of students is different for every course. The number of seats alloted for B.Com in Foreign Trade management will be around 30.

For more details visit the official website of IPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?