3rd August 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?

Hello sir, I am zahangir Alam from Bangladesh. I have passed BDS course ten years ago from Dental Unit, Rajshahi Medical College, Bangladesh. Now I am interested to do MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal. What will be the duration of course? What are the institution in these countries to do this course?

11th March 2023, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?

Is it possible to do MBBS after BDS? Duration of the course? Names of the colleges which offer the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?