26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How many BCom(Professional) seats are available in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani?

Hello friends, I want to get admission in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani for studying BCom(Professional) course. I would like to know about the seats availability that how many seats are there in this institute for this course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

30th September 2019, 06:51 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: How many BCom(Professional) seats are available in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani?

GDC Memorial College Bhiwani offers three years of Bachelor of Commerce degree course. There are 160seats available at GDC Memorial College for the Bachelor of Commerce degree course. More details regarding this course, you should visit at http://www.gdccollege.edu.in/programmes
30th September 2019, 10:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom(Professional) seats are available in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani?

GDC Memorial College Bhiwani

The total number of B.Com(Professional) seats that are available in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Bahal
Bhiwani, Haryana 127028, India
1st October 2019, 01:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available in Bachelor of Commerce (Professional) in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani is 100.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Bachelor of Commerce (Professional) in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani is 10+2 passed or equivalent without any compartment with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.

You can visit the website http://www.gdccollege.edu.in for more information.
1st October 2019, 05:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BCom Professional at GDC Memorial College Bhiwani is 80 seats intake. The educational qualification required for admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is with minimum passed marks and English as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gdccollege.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?