19th August 2020, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How many BDes(Leather Goods & Accessories Design) seats are available in FDDI Chandigarh?

Hello friends, kindly let me know how many seats are there in FDDI Chandigarh for BDes(Leather Goods & Accessories Design)? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the seats availability. Please let me know about the seats availability asap.

22nd August 2020, 12:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BDes(Leather Goods & Accessories Design) seats are available in FDDI Chandigarh?

The seat availability to study BDes in Leather Goods & Accessories Design at FDDI Chandigarh is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of AIST (All India Selection Test).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.fddiindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?