1st August 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exemption in T.Y. Bcom exam for CA IPCC qualified students?

Hello sir\madam,

I am ipcc both groups cleared. I am from science background so i preferred to give ipcc exam only rather than doing ipcc and bcom simaultenously. I want to start my bcom now. I want o know if there is any exemption in t.y bcom exam for ipcc cleared student?

1st August 2015, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exemption in T.Y. Bcom exam for CA IPCC qualified students?

No, there is no such type of exemption available in third year B.Com examinations for CA IPCC qualified candidates. You must have to qualify third year B.Com examinations irrespective of your CA IPCC course. There is only exemption in appearing CPT examination and can directly register for IPCC course for candidates who have completed B.Com course with an aggregate of at least 55% marks from a recognised university.
2nd August 2015, 11:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exemption in T.Y. Bcom exam for CA IPCC qualified students?

Yes you have an exemption that you can directly jump into IPCC with out giving an exam called " CPT ". And to know more details about the IPCC course you can see it from the below information.

Eligibility for IPCC Course :

<> You should complete at least 10+2 from the recognized board with minimum percentage of marks.

<> Or the candidates who have completed graduation can also eligible to apply for IPCC for CA.

<> Final year candidates can also eligible for IPCC.

To apply for IPCC you need to registered first and then you have to pay a fee of "Rs.100/- " for IPCC . There by you will get a chance to fill the application form through Official website of IPCC.
2nd August 2015, 04:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

B.Com and IPCC are two different courses. There is no exemption in B.Com if you already have IPCC qualification. There is only one exemption and that is for B.Com graduates with 55% marks from CA CPT.

The candidates with B.Com 55% marks are eligible for CA IPCC without appearing in CA CPT. This is the only exemption provided in CA course if you have B.Com degree.
26th December 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have got 54.42% in bcom but in only tybcom i have got 371 marks which is 62% . So please tell me i am eligible or not for ipcc.

Email : [email protected]
22nd August 2020, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 42% in 12 class so I fill bcom form or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?