25th July 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How many BFA(Print Making and Graphics Design) seats are available in State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested to study BFA(Print Making and Graphics Design) from State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

28th July 2019, 02:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BFA(Print Making and Graphics Design) seats are available in State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak?

Total number of BFA(Print Making and Graphics Design) seats are available in State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak are:-
20 seats per course.
Duration- 4 Years
Degree- Full Time
28th July 2019, 11:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BFA(Print Making and Graphics Design) seats are available in State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak?

The umber of seats available for Bachelor of Fine Arts(Print Making and Graphics Design) in State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak is 20.

The admission to Bachelor of Fine Arts(Print Making and Graphics Design) in State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak is through written test and skill test followed by counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts(Print Making and Graphics Design) in State Institute of Fine Arts Rohtak is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can visit the website http://supva.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?