18th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Agriculture) seats are available in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam for BSc(Agriculture) course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

21st March 2019, 11:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Agriculture) seats are available in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam?

Total intake available for BSc(Agriculture) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam is 100 (Hundred). Interested candidates who have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Home Science/ Botany/ Zoology subjects with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board are eligible for admission in BSc(Agriculture) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam. Eligible candidates can get admission on the basis of merit of their qualifying examination.
22nd March 2019, 08:49 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How many BSc(Agriculture) seats are available in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam for BSc(Agriculture) course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?
Agricultural College And Research Institute, Killikulam is offering Bachelor of Science B.Sc Agriculture). B.Sc in kulam offers 3 Years Full Time Bachelors Degree in B.Sc Agriculture which is divided into six semester. As per the University notification approximately 30 seats available every year BSc in Agriculture in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam.

Contact Information:

Agricultural College and Research Institute
Killikulam, Vallanadu - 628 252
Thoothukudi District, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Office: Phone: 04630-2461226;
Fax No. 04630-2461268
Residence: Phone: 04630-2461256
Email: [email protected]
22nd March 2019, 09:22 AM
NISHA 25

Hi....well the number of seats for B.sc agriculture in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam are 101. For further details I have also attached file. Thanks
22nd March 2019, 09:28 AM
NISHA 25

Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam is very famous college in Tamil Nadu.I am glad to hear that u want to take admission there.
The number of seats for the course bachelor of science (B.Sc) in agriculture are 101. You can easily apply there.Fro more details , please go through the information brocher ,that I have attached with my answer. All the best .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?