21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) seats are available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available? Thank you!

23rd July 2019, 10:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) seats are available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?

The total number of BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) seats that are available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is 10.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

#82, Nallurahalli, Near BMTC 18th Depot, Whitefield
Bangalore, Karnataka 560066, India
24th July 2019, 01:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) seats are available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Science (Anaesthesia Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is 10.

The educational qualification required to apply for admission in Bachelor of Science (Anaesthesia Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is 10+2 passed with Biology as main subject with aggregate not less than 45% from recognized board or equivalent.

You can check the website http://www.vims.ac.in for more details.
24th July 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available? Thank you!

Number of seats available in the paramedical courses in the Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is given below:

BSc Anesthesia Technology – 10 seats

BSc Perfusion Technology – 20 seats

BSc Renal Dialysis Technology – 10 seats

BSc Cardiac Care Technology – 20 seats

BSc Imaging Technology – 10 seats

BSc Operation Theatre Technology – 10 seats

Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre website link is given http://www.vims.ac.in/education/paramedicalcollege.html
24th July 2019, 06:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study Bsc in Anesthesia Technology at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is 10 seats intake. For admission the candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

The duration of this course is three and a half years including six months of internship. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vims.ac.in
25th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Ch.Sreedevi

Good evening there are only 10 seats vacant in vydehi institute of medical sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?