2nd August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) seats are available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru for BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology course in this college?

7th August 2018, 03:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) seats are available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?

Thete are total 10 seats available for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru. Candidate must have passed two year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principle subjects of study to be eligible.
7th August 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) seats are available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru for BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology course in this college?

There are 20 BSc Renal Dialysis Technology seats available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects or equivalent are eligible to study BSc Renal Dialysis Technology course at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. Duration of the course is three years and six months, including six months of internship. Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?