12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) seats are available in Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG College?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) in Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG College. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

22nd August 2018, 05:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) seats are available in Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG College?

Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG College is one of the famous college offering under graduation & post graduation level degrees in different subjects where B.Sc in Child development & Family relations is one of the course offered by the college.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Child development & Family relations is a 3 years graduation level degree.
The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The intake of students is different for every course. For B.Sc in Child development & Family relations the intake of students will be around 50.

For more details about admission process visit the official website of GDMG PG College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?