7th January 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Computer Applications) seats are available in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata for BSc(Computer Applications) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

15th January 2019, 06:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Computer Applications) seats are available in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata

As per my knowledge, this course is not offered by the Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: No. 30, Thakurhat Road, Badu, Kolkata, West Bengal 700128
Phone: 033 2526 0051
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?