7th January 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Computer Applications) in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata for studying BSc(Computer Applications) course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

23rd January 2019, 12:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Computer Applications) in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata for studying BSc(Computer Applications) course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata offers the following BSc courses: Biotechnology, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular biology. Institute of Genetic Engineering also offers BCA. The fee structure of BCA course is given below:

At the time of admission:

Admission, University and other fees – Rs 17,000
1st semester fee – Rs 15,000
Lab, Caution Deposit – Rs 3,000

Total - 35,000

Semester wise fee:

2nd semester fee – Rs 15,000
3rd semester fee – Rs 15,000
4th semester fee – Rs 15,000
5th semester fee – Rs 15,000
6th semester fee – Rs 15,000

Total amount (in three years) – Rs 1,10,000 + university examination fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?