19th December 2018, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Dialysis Technology) seats available in HIMSR-New Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BSc(Dialysis Technology) in HIMSR-New Delhi. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this institute for this course? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

25th December 2018, 11:51 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Dialysis Technology) seats available in HIMSR-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study BSc(Dialysis Technology) in HIMSR-New Delhi. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this institute for this course? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.
There are 30 BSc (Dialysis Techniques) seats available in the HIMSR-New Delhi. Duration of the BSc (Dialysis Techniques) course in HIMSR-New Delhi is 4 years (6 semesters + 1 year compulsory internship).

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from CBSE or any other examination recognized by Jamia Hamdard as equivalent and secured minimum 50% marks in the aggregate are eligible to study the BSc (Dialysis Techniques) in HIMSR-New Delhi.

The HIMSR-New Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?