4th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do private MBBS in any college after securing 60% marks in 12th? Best college inside and outside India?

I am from kashmir,nd i secured 60 % marks in 10+2,now i want to do private mbbs in any applicable collage for me,please sujjest me some best collages inside india or outside india.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in private MBBS after securing 60% in 12th? Which are the colleges in and outside India?
  2. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  5. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  7. How to apply for MBBS course in government and private college?
  8. How should I join BCA course? I have scored above 1000
  9. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  10. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  12. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  13. How much marks required for admission in MBBS or B.Pharm private college?
  14. How to go for Ph.D in Maths after passing 12th with Non Medical
  15. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  16. Fees details for MBBS seat in private colleges?
  17. Is it advisable to take 30 lakhs loan for doing MBBS in private medical college in India?
  18. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
31st August 2015, 11:34 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do private MBBS in any college after securing 60% marks in 12th? Best college inside and outside India?

No, according to the guidelines of UGC, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

MBBS a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue MBBS through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?