14th March 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Avionics Engineering) seats are available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for BTech(Avionics Engineering) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

18th March 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Avionics Engineering) seats are available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for BTech(Avionics Engineering) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

There are 40 BTech Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Avionics seats available at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. Duration of the BTech Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Avionics course is 4 years (8 semesters) in the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. Students who have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects can study the BTech Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Avionics course at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. The UPES website link is given Click Here
18th March 2019, 08:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Avionics Engineering) seats are available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

The total number of seats in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering with specialization In Avionics is 40.

You would need to apply online through www.upes.ac.in for UPESEAT Exam.

The last date to apply for the UPESEAT exam is 8th may, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?