11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

I want to join University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for studying BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering). Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in this institute. Thank you!

31st October 2018, 07:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Eligibility to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun are given below.

** Bachelor of Technology in Gas and Applied Petroleum Engineering is an under graduation course.

** In order to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Gas and Applied Petroleum Engineering course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance to secure BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) admission in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?