10th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) seats are available in UPES Dehradun?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in UPES Dehradun for BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this university?

12th July 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) seats are available in UPES Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in UPES Dehradun for BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this university?

There are 100 BTech Applied Petroleum Engineering seats available in UPES, Dehradun.
Duration of the BTech Applied Petroleum Engineering course is 4 years (8 semesters) in the UPES, Dehradun. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with at least 60% marks, 10th standard with minimum 60% marks and minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at 10+2 level are eligible to study the BTech Applied Petroleum Engineering in the UPES, Dehradun.
12th July 2019, 11:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) seats are available in UPES Dehradun?

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies

The total number of BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) seats that are available in UPES Dehradun is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

P.O. Bidholi, Via-Prem Nagar
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?