1st April 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Kaziranga University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech(Mechanical Engineering) from Kaziranga University. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Kaziranga University?

Total number of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats available in Kaziranga University is 120. You should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational as one of the subjects with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in the above subjects taken together from a recognized board to be eligible to study that course. You should have qualify JEE Main/State Entrance Examination CEE/KUEST to be eligible to study that course.

For details:
https://www.kazirangauniversity.in/k...neering-ug-soe

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th April 2019 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Remove *
4th April 2019, 04:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Kaziranga University?

How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Kaziranga University:-

As per the information available, total number of seats available for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University is 60.

The admission to the collge is completely based on competitive exams like JEE, State Entrance Examination CEE or KUES.

You can visit the college website www.kazirangauniversity.in for more information.
5th April 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech(Mechanical Engineering) from Kaziranga University. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

As per the details available, there are 120 BTech (Mechanical Engineering) seats available in the Kaziranga University. Interested students have to contact the University for exact details.
Duration of the BTech (Mechanical Engineering) is four years full time campus based in the Kaziranga University. Students can get concession in the tuition fee based on their 10+2 / Entrance Examination marks in the Kaziranga University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?