1st April 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University?

Hello everyone, I want to do BTech(Mechanical Engineering) from Kaziranga University. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

4th April 2019, 04:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University?

Scholarships available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University:-

There is no direct scholarship program. However, there is fee concession offered to the top scorer of the Competitive examinations.

The yearly fee for the B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University is Rs.65,000 per annum.

1) If you have 80% & above in HS/PCM/PBM/CEE/JEE/KUEST/ State Entrance then your fee would be Rs. 45,000
2)If you have 60 - 79% in HS/PCM/PBM/CEE/JEE/KUEST/ State Entrance then your fee would beRs. 55,000
3)If you have50 - 59% in HS/PCM/PBM/CEE/JEE/KUEST/ State Entrance then your fee would be Rs. 65,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?