1st May 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) seats are available in IMU-Chennai?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in IMU-Chennai for BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) course? I want to study BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

4th May 2019, 11:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) seats are available in IMU-Chennai?

There are total number of 40 BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) seats available in IMU-Chennai. Candidates must have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English as main subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) in IMU-Chennai.

For details;
https://www.imu.edu.in/index.php?sub_prod_id=72
5th May 2019, 12:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) seats are available in IMU-Chennai?

The seat availability for BTech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering at IMU(Indian Maritime University), Chennai is 80 intakes.
5th May 2019, 09:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering in IMU Chennai:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering in IMU, Chennai is given below.

Name of the College - Indian Maritime University, Chennai

Name of the Course - B.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering

Number of seats - 40 (Sanctioned strength)

You can find the detailed information from the link that is given below.

Click here for more details
5th May 2019, 05:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number for B.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering in Indian Maritime University - Chennai is 60.

The minimum education qualification required to apply for the Entrance test is that you must scored minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and minimum 50% marks in English.

Check the website http://imucet.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?