7th September 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Goa College of Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BE(Civil Engineering) specialization from Goa College of Engineering. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

8th September 2018, 05:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Goa College of Engineering?

There are total number of 60 BE(Civil Engineering) seats available in Goa College of Engineering. BE(Civil Engineering) is course duration of 4 years. You must have passed higher secondary examination with at least 45% marks with Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized board to be eligible. Candidates are selected through Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) based on the order of merit.
8th September 2018, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Goa College of Engineering?

There are 63 seats available at Goa College of Engineering for BE (Civil Engineering) course. You can get admission through entrance exam performance only. Seats are allotted through counselling.

There are various engineering degrees are offered and each stream has 63 seats each available for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?