27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BSc(Computer Science Statistics) course?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of BSc(Computer Science Statistics). Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details? Kindly help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  2. Detailed Information regarding BA in Statistics and History course?
  3. How is Applied Statistics field to do PhD in it? What is the role and application of Applied Statistics?
  4. After B.Sc statistics, what should I do?
  5. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Statistics? Detailed Information regarding District Statistical Officer Exam?
  6. Detailed Information regarding Library Science course?
  7. Eligibility to appear in ICMR JRF for M.Phil(Statistics) student? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  8. Possibility to pursue Master of Applied Statistics for MS in Operational Communication student?
  9. Is Actuarial Science after B.Com with Accountancy and Basic Statistics possible?
  10. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment?
  11. Detailed information and Statistics syllabus of SSC CGL TIER-II written exam?
  12. What should be taken after completing BSc Maths?
  13. Detailed information about Indian Statistical Service? Benefits of joining ISS for B.Sc(Statistics) student?
  14. Am I eligible to study MSc Statistics after studying B.Pharmacy final year
  15. Any reputed university from where i can get admission in p.hd with 53% in m.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do M.Tech in Bioinformatics or MSc Bioinformatics? I am a student of B.Pharm 4th year
  17. Detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
2nd August 2018, 12:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BSc(Computer Science Statistics) course?

=> Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Statistics is an udergraduation course.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Statistics course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Statistics course is 50%.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conduct by the university.

=> As per my knowledge, the average fee of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Statistics course is Rs 40000 per year.

=> For more information you have to visit at the official website of University/College in which you want to take admission for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?