17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BE(Civil Engineering) specialization from Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

24th October 2019, 03:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management?

The seat availability to study BE in Civil Engineering at Scholar's Institute of Technology and Management is 120 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and English with a minimum 45% of marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.sitmguwahati.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?