22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Accounting Management from Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering. I would like to know how many seats are there for this course in this institute? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

26th August 2019, 05:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

The total number of seats available for the candidates to pursue Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering is 120.

You must have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply and pursue Diploma in Accounting Management.

You can contact the Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering for more information.

Contact Address:-
Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering
3rd Floor, Hi-Tech Plaza,
Naza Market, Behind Basant Cinema
Lalbagh, Lucknow.-226001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?