10th July 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Amrutvahini College of Engineering?

Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available in Amrutvahini College of Engineering for BE(Electronics Engineering) course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

12th July 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Amrutvahini College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available in Amrutvahini College of Engineering for BE(Electronics Engineering) course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

There are 60 BE Electronics Engineering seats available in the Amrutvahini College of Engineering.

Duration of the BE Electronics Engineering is 4 years (8 semesters) and it is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Amrutvahini College of Engineering has a very good placement cell for supporting students. Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.avcoe.org/electronics.php
12th July 2019, 11:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Amrutvahini College of Engineering?

The total number of BE(Electronics Engineering) seats that are available in Amrutvahini College of Engineering is 60.

Amrutvahini College of Engineering

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Near Pune Nashik Highway, Ahmadnagar, Sangamner, Maharashtra 422608
Phone: 02425 259 017
13th July 2019, 11:40 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The availability of seats for B.E in Electronics Engineering can be checked in the official website of Amrutvahini College of Engineering
-> www.avcoe.org/. You can also get all the Information like current seat availability for all Reserved categories like OC, BC, OBC, MBC, SC, and ST.

1) You have to visit the Official website Amrutvahini College of Engineering
-> www.avcoe.org/

2) Just click on the link called Counselling current seat vacancies.

3)
You can see a list of options to check the seat availability.

There are 60 seats available for B.E Electronics Engineering seats available at Amrutvahini College of Engineering.
13th July 2019, 01:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Number of BE(Electronics Engineering) BE(Electronics Engineering) seats available in Amrutvahini College of Engineering are 60 in total.
Candidates who have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.

For details visit at;
http://www.avcoe.org/electronics.php
14th July 2019, 07:33 PM
sharmasheetal

The total number of seats are available in Amrutvahini colleges of Engineering is 60 for BE Electronics Engineering.
The time period of BE(electronics engineering ) is four years i.e. 8 semesters.
For more information you can visit given link www.avcoe.org
Contact Address:-

Amrutavahini college of Engineering
Near Pune Nashik Highway, Ahmadnagar,Maharashtra
contact number :- 024225 259017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?