10th October 2018, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

How many BE(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering for BE in Information Technology course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BE in Information Technology course in this college?

15th October 2018, 02:05 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering?

Total number of seats available in Dr. DY Patil College of Engineering for the course of BE (Information Technology) are- 180 seats per course.

Duration of the course - 4 years
Exam Required - MH-CET
15th October 2018, 11:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering for BE in Information Technology course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BE in Information Technology course in this college?

There are 60 BE (Information Technology) seats available in the Dr. DY Patil Institute of Technology. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or HSC (Science) with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biology / Vocational subjects with at least 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics + Chemistry / Biology / Vocational are eligible to study BE (Information Technology) course at the Dr. DY Patil Institute of Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th October 2018, 09:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Total number of seats available to pursue BE(Information Technology) in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering is-
120 seats.
16th October 2018, 12:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of B.E (Information Technology) seats available in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering are 120.

You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board to be eligible to pursue B.E (Information Technology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?