10th October 2018, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BE(Information Technology) in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BE in Information Technology from Dr DY Patil College of Engineering. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this college for BE in Information Technology course? Please let me know immediately.

15th October 2018, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BE(Information Technology) in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BE in Information Technology from Dr DY Patil College of Engineering. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this college for BE in Information Technology course? Please let me know immediately.

The percentage required in 12th to study BE (Information Technology) in the Dr DY Patil Institute of Technology is 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biology / Vocational subjects (45% marks for reserved category candidates). Students have to clear the entrance examination either MHT-CET (PCM) or JEE (Main) Paper I, for the admission to study BE (Information Technology) in the Dr DY Patil Institute of Technology. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th October 2018, 06:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BE(Information Technology) in Dr DY Patil College of Engineering?

Eligibility of the Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology:

Any person who has cleared 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board or Institute like CBSE or State Board is eligible to go for this course.

Candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks and relaxation of five percent is given to the candidates of reserved categories.

Majority of the colleges have set entrance exam as a criteria to get into the scores.
15th October 2018, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have at least 50% marks in class 12th with PCM stream to become eligible for entrance exam like JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. You will get choice of your college, only when you have got a good rank in the entrance exam.
15th October 2018, 07:59 PM
Amitkh

To get admission in Dr Dy Patil Engineering College, you should have secured at least 50% marks in class 12th exam conducted by the respective boards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?