12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Metallurgical Engineering) seats are available in Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam?

Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available in Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam for BE(Metallurgical Engineering) course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th August 2018, 12:42 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Metallurgical Engineering) seats are available in Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam?

Andhra University College of Engineering is a famous college which offers different level degrees in different subjects, BE in Metallurgical engineering is one of the course offered by the college.

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Metallurgical engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in PCM stream from any recognised board.

The intake of students will be different for each course offered by the college. For BE in Metallurgical engineering course it will be around 80.

For more details about admission visit the official website of Andhra University College of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?