15th June 2012, 05:17 PM
satya1165

Is Integrate dual degree in engineering of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has approval of AICTE?

I wish to know whether the Integrated Dual degree in Engineering of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has the approval of AICTE or NOT.

28th August 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Integrate dual degree in engineering of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has approval of AICTE?

Is Integrate dual degree in engineering of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has approval of AICTE?
17th October 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Integrate dual degree in engineering of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has approval of AICTE?

yes recently the dual degree courses got aicte approval
19th May 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is dual degree good in andhra university will I get a good placements
9th June 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Integrate dual degree in engineering of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has approval of AICTE
18th June 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have joined in au dual degre integrated cource i want fees reambcement vastunda?rada?vaste entavastundi
19th June 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

mydaugter got 1666 rank in entrance exam of this au dual degree course, whether she will get seat in au vizag campus in computer scinces?
3rd August 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

is dual degree of uit rgpv aicte approved?
23rd September 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

is duel degree in mechanical engineering of andhra university got aicte approval?
15th May 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Is Integrate dual degree in engineering of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has approval of AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is dual degree good in andhra university will I get a good placements
You will be allowed to attend placement exams conducted according to the company's requirements. Weather you will get or not depends upon your performance
17th June 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

is dual degree in andhra university is good and is instrumentation is a good branch or not
28th November 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a student studying this course..i've a cgpa of 8.75 and i honestly recommend you not to join in this if you wish for a bright future....better go for long term and try for other colleges...there are many better options than this course..don't waste you time hard work and money for this..
10th March 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Is mechanical engineering integrated cource in self finance in andhra univercity approved by AICTE or not
21st April 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

is mechanical engineering integrated course in seif finance in andhraunivercity approved by aicte or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?