5th June 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

How many BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) seats are available in Nautical Institute of Sailors?

Hi, I am looking for the admission in BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) course which is available in Nautical Institute of Sailors. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course?

9th June 2019, 08:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) seats are available in Nautical Institute of Sailors?

The numbers of seats available for BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors is 15.

The selection of the candidates is done through competitive examination like IIT JEE or AIEEE followed by councelling.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the entrance examination is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?