11th May 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in AMU Engineering Entrance Exam to get BTech admission for an OBC student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam. I want to do BTech course through this this entrance exam. I am an OBC candidate. Will you tell me the marks required for getting admission in BTech course?

9th June 2019, 08:13 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AMU Engineering Entrance Exam to get BTech admission for an OBC student?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam :

>>You should have completed 10+ r with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized university.

>>Maths,physics, and chemistry are the major subjects.

>>Candidates who have completed diploma in AMU with 50% of marks are also eligible to apply.

>>You must have completed age of 24 years as on 31st december.

And there is no other percentage for obc candidates and is similar to general candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?