16th June 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Production Engineering) seats are available in Sinhgad International Student Center?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Sinhgad International Student Center for BE(Production Engineering) course? I want to join this college for studying BE(Production Engineering). So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

18th June 2019, 05:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Production Engineering) seats are available in Sinhgad International Student Center?

BE(Production Engineering) seats available in Sinhgad International Student Center are 60 (intake).
Duration of BE(Production Engineering) in Sinhgad International Student Center is 4 years.

Candidates should have passed HSC/12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized institute to be eligible to pursue that course.

For more information, please visit;
http://www.sinhgad.edu/Sinhgad-Inter...tudent-Center/
18th June 2019, 11:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Production Engineering) seats are available in Sinhgad International Student Center?

Sinhgad International Student Center

The total number of BE(Production Engineering) seats that are available in Sinhgad International Student Center is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

19/15, Smt. Khilare Marg, Off Karve Road, Erandwane
Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?