22nd February 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How many seats available in St.Xaviers college for graduation in science?

How many seats available in St.Xaviers college for graduation in science? What should I do to ensure that I can get a seat in the college? What would be the minimum qualification which they will look for? Can you please give me the complete information on this? Thanks.

28th October 2016, 08:12 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many seats available in St.Xaviers college for graduation in science?

Right now, all the seats are filled and no vacant seats are there. Even the time for late admission is over by now. See, there is no way you can ensure admission in St. Xavier's or any other college for that matter. The only thing that you can ensure is to score such high scores that you will be among the top rank holders in the merit list of any college.
Right now, you will have to try for B.Sc. admission for the next year in St. Xavier's College. You will have to make sure that your aggregate score in higher secondary is no less than 80-85%. Because, otherwise your application will not be considered for the course. Sometimes they hold admission tests to shortlist the candidates further. This depends on the number of candidates applying for a certain course. The minimum qualification for B.Sc. admission is higher secondary or ISC degree or any equivalent degree to this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?