8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How much rank I need in ECET for admission in top 20 college?

Hi Sir, I am Karthik. I completed my diploma in private engineering college in 2013-16 batch in mechanical department. Now my ECET branch rank is 627 and integrated rank is 2673,my caste is BC-B.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I for computer science?
  2. College which I may get after scoring 435 rank in ECET? When is the ECET counseling?
  3. List of top colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 278 rank in ECET?
  4. Do i have a chance to get a seat in top 10 engineering college in Hyderbad after scoring 353 rank in ECET Mechanical?
  5. Can I get a seat in top 10 engineering college after scoring 1075 rank in ECET Mechanical
  6. Top college with 681 rank in ECET 2015?
  7. In which college I will get admission if secured 3153 rank in ECET being an OC candidate?
  8. In which college I will get admission if secured 851 rank in ECET?
  9. Can I get admission in RVR & JC College of Engineering with 26021 rank in ECET? -- [New]
  10. Top Engineering colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 1195 in ECET after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of top engineering colleges in AP? What should be the ECET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I prefer for any engineering college after scoring 177 rank in ECET? List of colleges in AP?
  13. List of top 30 engineering collegs in Hyderabad that I can get after scoring 5042 in ECET?
  14. Colleges which I may get after scoring 142 rank in ECET?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring ECET rank of 657? I belong to OC category
  16. Is it possible to get admission in KL university, Vijayawada through AP ECET counselling option?
  17. Can I get admission in BE 2nd year through AP-ECET after completing BSc(Mathematics)? Cutoff marks required in Graduation to apply for AP-ECET?
  18. Expected colleges with 1331 rank in ECET?
11th October 2017, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank I need in ECET for admission in top 20 college?

It will depend on your choice if stream and also the number of seats available in the top 20 colleges together. You have got a rank of 2673 and belong to BC-B category, which is definitely good enough to help you get admission in top 20 college.

Just make sure you appear for counselling and fill the colleges in right preference order, so that you get the best college according to your rank.
17th August 2022, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma student (girl). I got rank 1500 in ecet 2022 in the stream of ece .can i get seat in gayatri college in vizag ?
6th September 2022, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in the year 2022,i got rank 2200 in ecet in the stream of EEE.Can i get seat in vvit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?