18th February 2023, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will get for an operation theatre technologist? What are thejob oppurtuities?

I would like to study BSC Operation Theatre Technology. I would like to know the job opportunities for this course. How much salary will get for an operation theatre technologist? If i completed Bsc OT what is the higher educational level for this course?

8th March 2023, 01:58 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How much salary will get for an operation theatre technologist? What are thejob oppurtuities?

BSc Operation Theatre Technology (BSc OT) is a 3-year undergraduate course that prepares students for a career as an operation theatre technologist. As an operation theatre technologist, you will be responsible for managing the operation theatre equipment, instruments, and supplies during surgical procedures. Some of the job opportunities for BSc OT graduates include working in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes as operation theatre technologists, surgical technologists, and medical equipment sales representatives.

The starting salary for BSc OT graduates varies based on the location, type of organization, and years of experience. However, on average, an operation theatre technologist in India can earn a salary of around Rs. 2.5 - 4 lakhs per annum. With experience and higher education, the salary can increase significantly.

To further advance your career in this field, you can pursue higher education courses such as MSc in Operation Theatre Technology or a related field. An MSc degree can help you specialize in a specific area of operation theatre technology, and also improve your job prospects and earning potential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?