23rd January 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How to pass my graduation from Osmania university?

Hi, I have one subject in degree in 4 subject only 2009 batch. How can I pass? Is there any way to pass or clear to complete my graduation? I am from Osmania university.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  2. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  3. Whether One Sitting Graduate degree of Osmania University is valid for increment for SBI employees?
  4. From where to get the application form for Osmania University? I have completed my graduation with 65%
  5. Which all colleges and B.Schools can I get for MBA finance without donation in coimbatore? I have scored 15.200 in TANET examination
  6. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  7. Does Osmania University provide 11th with Humanities?
  8. When will be the entrance exam for OU students?
  9. Am I eligible to do graduation if I have a gap of 20 years?
  10. Am I eligible for MA course if I have completed MBA post graduation and B.Ed from Osmania University?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation?
  12. Is there any entrance exam conducted for M.Sc Forensic Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry in Osmania University?
  13. Is it possible to finish incomplete graduation in just one attempt?
  14. How can I study M.Sc in Osmania University being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student of Andhra University?
  15. How to get a seat for MSc computers in OU?
  16. Can I get a seat with 84 rank in OUCET 2016? How many seats are available in OU campus?
  17. Can I expect M.Tech in OU after scoring 17181 rank in PGECET?
  18. Mtech admission details about PGECET with 180 Rank in civil engineering stream -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2018, 11:13 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: How to pass my graduation from Osmania university?

You will have to appear for the backlog paper in the upcoming term and study well in order to clear the examination and I am sure you will do well.

The only way to clear the paper is that you will have to appear for re-examination and then avail the minimum passing marks to get the graduation degree without any back papers.
25th January 2018, 11:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got any pending backlogs, then you need to clear them by appearing for backlog examination. Once you clear the papers, you will get your degree.

Just make sure that you have time left to complete your degree based on university rules.
25th January 2018, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete your graduation course from Osmania university if you have backlogs being a 2009 batch student. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. You have to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to be eligible to get graduation certificate. Since, the maximum duration of the course from the date you have taken admission is over, you can't complete your graduation course from Osmania university.
12th June 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to clear a backlog in Bsc after 10 years under Osmania
6th November 2020, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing my BBA at Osmania University. This is my final year and will I pass if I'll get one or two backlogs ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?