20th March 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?

Hello Friends,
I have done my Graduation from IGNOU. And my percentage is 53.4%. l want to do my M.A. in English from Osmania University. Whether I am applicable or not? Please reply to me asap.

22nd March 2016, 12:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have done my Graduation from IGNOU. And my percentage is 53.4%. l want to do my M.A. in English from Osmania University. Whether I am applicable or not? Please reply to me asap.
If you have completed B.A in English then you are eligible for M.A in English from Osmania University.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized university with above 45% marks are eligible for entrance exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
22nd March 2016, 01:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.A in English course in Osmania university.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for M.A course in Osmania university is that the candidate must have passed bachelors degree in any discipline with atleast 50% marks from a recognized college/ university.

IGNOU is valid and recognized university. Hence, you are eligible to apply for M.A course in Osmania university.
22nd March 2016, 11:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Yes, you are eligible for the M.A English in Osmania University. The eligibility to study the M.A in English in Osmania University is a pass in Graduation Degree Examination securing 40% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. You have to apply online for the entrance examination OUCET. Please, refer the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Courses22008 (1).pdf(329.4 KB, 163 views)
1st June 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I had done BSC Graduate and Post graduate MBA and I am eligible for Ma English .Please suggest.
6th December 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com graduation in Osmania University in 2002 can I pursue b.ed from IGNOU University
27th December 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done bca at ousmania University, am I eligible for ma english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?