16th February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in NCC in B.Sc first year?

Hi Sir, I am Vishal Rajputi completed my 12 th class and right now I am doing B.Sc first year. I am interested to join NCC. So, please inform me. How to take admission in NCC.
Mobile no. 8756424185

17th February 2017, 12:30 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to take admission in NCC in B.Sc first year?

You can take admission in NCC but you will be eligible for B and C certificate as A certificate is given in school level. It is a very good opportunity and in fact very good time to join too. You can go ahead and apply.
18th February 2017, 10:41 AM
eSolution
Junior Member+

At first you need to find out if NCC is available in your college. Most of the colleges has included NCC in their campus. You need to fill an application form before joining. Next you have to have a medical fitness certificate which ensures that you are physically fit for it.After this, you can join and get trained yourself.

Once the training is completed then for NCC selection there will be a written exam followed by a personal interview by a senior officer of NCC.

In case if your college do not have NCC then take admission in any of the good NCC training institute.
11th March 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am vaishnavi jagtap completed my 11th class and right now I am doing B. So first year. I am interested to join NCC because my ambition is in Indian defence service. So, please inform me .How to take admission in NCC
21st June 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can girls get admission in ncc after 12th in bsc 1st year with bsc microbiology and also give me information about the ncc admission in SHIVAJI SCIENCE COLLAGE AMRAVATI.
2nd August 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am jaskiran kaur I am doing 12th and I pursue non medical I want to join NCC air wing so please tell me about the college's or universities with which I can do Bsc
17th November 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I start NCC from the college with bsc in computer science both simultaneously
25th November 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I start ncc from the college with bsc botany honours I want to join ncc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?